Going mobile in San Francisco.
Getting from Point A to Point B in the City of San Francisco is now a lot easier, thanks to a website designed and developed by Rolling Orange. The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency–which oversees buses, taxis, streetcars, cable cars, railways, parking garages and more–turned to Rolling Orange for a complete mobile-friendly overhaul of their web presence.
Developed in the Drupal content management framework, the site features:
- – A responsive design that looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- – An easy-to-use trip planner on the home page.
- – Access to real-time maps helping users track Muni buses or trains.
- – Expanded menus from the homepage, designed for easy navigation through the site.
- – Alert integration from both 511 and Twitter providing continually updated Muni service information
- – A new destination section for key San Francisco points of interest.
Visit the Site